Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Cool Pencil Case Fans Tell Us What They're Thankful For!

Thanksgiving is a couple of days away and with turkey we can't wait to eat, family we can't wait to see, and shopping we can't wait to do...in the midst of all the chaos, we couldn't help but ask the question, "What Are You Thankful For?".

What Are You Thankful For? Q&A on CoolPencilCase Instagram
Source.

We posed the question on our Instagram and check out all the lovely answers we received by you and your peers! Heart eyes emoji all around, please!

@myfavoriteivan : I am thankful for my life and my opportunity to help and influence others' lives as well

@neeilus : For a healthy family!

@stphsky : Thankful for a roof over my head and my friends and family!

@sabrinasakay : I'm most thankful for my sister

@aliateapot : My cat chalk and chocolate!

 - @melhayyy : I'm thankful for the ups and downs in life that teach me resiliency, the selfish people to teach me how to forgive, and my friends and family that teach me how to love

@j0y_rich : I'm thankful for music!

@jennifahhjo : i'm thankful for my friends!

happy holidays from CoolPencilCase.com
Happy Thanksgiving from Hello Kitty!

...& in case you were wondering what we were thankful for, that would be all of our awesome Cool Pencil Case fans, of course! We thank each and every one of you for all your continuing support...we couldn't do it without you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats

Make your Valentine's Day gathering even sweeter with these delicious, easy-to-make treats. From oreo pops to a red, pink, and white pop...