Tuesday, September 22, 2015

#CPCPlannerGirl Profile: Pearl the Planner

Chances are, you have come across Judy -- better known as Pearl the Planner on Instagram and YouTube. We initially were drawn to her fun washi tape posts and inspirational planner layouts. This month, she reviewed a couple of Cool Pencil Case products, including the Giraffe Charm Wallet and Pencil Pouch Duo and the Arrow Planner Tabs. Check out her Instagram reviews below, and make sure to give her a follow!

Like what you see? Click on the links below the photos to shop Pearl the Planner's favorite Cool Pencil Case stationery!



I know I've been MIA a lot recently but I am trying to get back into the swing of things despite it all. One huge thing is that my photos are all orange-tinted now. Why!? Frustrating! Anyway - I'm working with some really awesome companies. Like how did I get so lucky? I carry all my pens in the front pocket of my backpack. It's all a jumbled mess! I've bought little pencil bags before but I always hated sifting through them, and the Kipling bags I've seen are just too big for what I need. Cue this CUTE pencil case from @coolpencilcase !!! Tons of room and pockets for my pens, but I don't have to dive in for the pen I want. I LOVE it. This is just one side; there are two zippers for more room and organization of my stationery supplies! This is their giraffe pencil case ... there's a cute, small little giraffe on the front of it. I asked for the one in Navy/Hot Pink but they've got other color schemes if you're interested! They also sent me my very first frixion pens! I would be lying if I said my eyes didn't go like this πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€! What pencil case do you use for your pens?
A photo posted by @pearltheplanner on


Shop her favorites here: Giraffe Charm Wallet and Pencil Pouch Duo, Pilot FriXion Erasable Pens, Arrow Planner Tabs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats

Make your Valentine's Day gathering even sweeter with these delicious, easy-to-make treats. From oreo pops to a red, pink, and white pop...