Saturday, August 17, 2013

CoolPencilCase’s My Melody Collection

Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma, and the Angry Birds, aren’t the only awesome characters at CoolPencilCase…check out CoolPencilCase’s collection of My Melody school supplies!

sanrio school supplies at CoolPencilCase.com

[ 1 ] These Hello Kitty and My Melody Reversible Pencil Pouch and Bags are spacious, soft and versatile. Use them as a pencil case for school then a bag for afterschool activities! With a maximum capacity of 40-45 pens, we’re positive you’ll have room for your school supplies as well as accessories!

[ 2 ] Spreading love throughout the school year is My Melody with these Hearts and Kisses Mechanical Pencils. Choose between Sweet Kisses or Lovely Hearts and add some sweetness to your mechanical pencil collection.

[ 3 ] There’s no doubt that this Comic Design Big Zipper Pencil Case Series in My Melody stands out from the rest. From the sea of gorgeous pink to cute print resembling the My Melody, this pencil case is filled with awesome details!

[ 4 ] Refill your mechanical pencils with My Melody 0.5mm Mechanical Pencil Lead. Available in red, blue, pink, and green, collect all four so you’ll always have extra lead ready when needed!

1 comment:

  1. Will you ever restock on the Ramen mechanical pencils? I have been waiting for them to be back on stock forever! And I really want to order before school starts! Please please restock :)

    ReplyDelete

Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats

Make your Valentine's Day gathering even sweeter with these delicious, easy-to-make treats. From oreo pops to a red, pink, and white pop...