Saturday, October 29, 2011

Show Cool Pencil Case Some Love!




We just received more pictures of our most recent customers enjoying their new purchases. This week, Sarah just received her brand new Vintage Poster Pencil Pouch! Along with this picture were a few kind words for Cool Pencil Case.

"Hello CoolPencilCase.Com,

I just wanted to say how much I love my new pencil case. The pencil case fits all of my pens and pencils perfectly and keeps me organized. All of my classmates in school love the colorful design. I was surprised at how quickly my order came, especially with all the phone calls I had made regarding my order after it was placed. Thanks again! I will be shopping again soon!

-Sarah"


If you want to be featured on our blog, send us your pictures with your favorite Cool Pencil Case find! Get creative -- get family, friends, and the classroom involved. Send us your feedback and pictures at support@coolpencilcase.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats

Make your Valentine's Day gathering even sweeter with these delicious, easy-to-make treats. From oreo pops to a red, pink, and white pop...